- Direct online access through a secure Internet connection
- Intuitive navigation and search capabilities
- Partnership with Trepp® for expanded statistical data
- Ability to view, print and download property-level documents and CREFC IRP
- New! Exclusive multiple document download function by portfolio - with automatic email notification as reports are available
- New! Exclusive Rent Roll Tenant Detail report – produced in Excel to sort easily by sq. footage, lease expiration or tenant name
- New! Current Insights Link - featuring current, relevant news stories
- New! Save favorite portfolios for easy recall
CMBS Investor Insight®
Midland Loan Services has recently enhanced and redesigned CMBS Investor Insight ® (“CI2”),
its proprietary investor reporting tool for CMBS investors, rating agencies and other capital
markets participants. CI2 provides current, detailed information on all CMBS transactions for
which Midland is the master servicer. The system is available through Midland's website and
can also be accessed through Trepp, a leading provider of CMBS and commercial mortgage information,
analytics and technology. Participants utilize their Trepp account to track portfolio
performance data, and users can also hyperlink to CI2 to view, print and download documents such
as the CREFC Investor Reporting Package, property financials, rent rolls, inspections and OSARs.
Through this unique arrangement, users have convenient access to comprehensive data for monitoring
the performance and credit quality of their CMBS portfolios and investments.
If you have questions about CMBS Investor Insight® or need assistance with the registration or login process, please e-mail us at:
Askmidland@midlandls.com or call Heather Wagner at 913-253-9570.